Monday, October 3, 2016

Mini stories: Toilet play

This afternoon I needed to finish up some work in the office, so I told Lauren she could play with the toys she has in the office or she could play in the living room or her bedroom. She played in the office for a few minutes before crawling off to check out her bedroom. Not too long later, I heard her crawling in the hallway, but didn't think much about it. A few minutes later, she showed back up in the office and said a few baby words to me. I turned around look at her and respond and saw that her shirt was quite wet. I suddenly realized what had been keeping her occupied during her time away. Before she was done her nap, I had tossed a toilet fizzy cleaner into the toilet in the ensuite bathroom. I had been planning to scrub the toilet once the fizzy had disolved and Lauren had woken up (the water lines to the toilet are on the same wall as her bedroom and when we flush the toilet, it sounds like a waterfall in her bedroom). Of course, I'd forgotten all about that once she woke up and a little someone had found the toilet lid up and decided to play...

The evidence
The culprit
The aftermath

No comments:

Post a Comment