Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's official

I've been waiting a bit to make this public because I wanted to make sure it really was official, but it basically is by now: I have a job!

On March 23 I flew out to Vancouver, BC to interview for a job with Intel. The job was actually to be in Folsom, CA but the team head works in Vancouver. To make a long story short, I eventually received and accepted an offer, and one week from today we will be leaving on yet another cross-country road trip to travel out there and get settled in before I start work on the 18th of May.

I will be designing PCBs (printed circuit boards) for solid state drives in Intel's NSD division, for those of you who are wondering.

Thank you all for your prayers and support through this phase of our lives! We're excited to take this next step and see what God has in store for us!

 - Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you both as you start out in this new chapter in your lives. Congrats on the new job Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete